Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Introduction from Chessieland.com Webmistress

This is Chessie Moore's webmistress of Chessieland.com. I let Chessie know of what a huge success my blog has been and how much my loyal fans have enjoyed the writings in my blog. Chessie allowed me to set her up a blog so she could begin one of her own. She said she could manage one or two blogs a week! I think it's a great plan and a great start. Who knows, she may even become addicted! I've only met Chessie once in person, but I've talked to her several times on the phone and she is such a kind hearted and interesting person. I'm sure you will enjoy he blog, and make sure you spread the word. It may take Chessie a little while to get in the flow but until then I've added some of her links at the top and here are a few new pics I shot of Chessie the first time I met her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment