Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fictional based on real life "Back of the Bus"

Back of the Bus
I boarded the bus in Casper about noon. Mom & Dad waving to me as the greyhound pulled from the depot. I'd just turned 17 and this was my first trip on my own. My Grandmother lived in Atlanta and I had almost 3 days of ride ahead of me. Of course I'd been warned. "Don't talk to strangers" "Don't leave the depots during lay overs" that sort of thing.Mom & Dad meant well but sometimes I wondered if they thought I was retarded. I read my book, napped, and windowed watched, after about 6 hours I was bored to tears.

First real stop was Kansas City about dusk. I had to change buses and only had about 30 minutes. I bought some candy, used the rest room, then boarded the new bus. There was only a few other riders so I moved to the back. By the time we left it was getting dark so I slipped off my shoes and reclined my seat. My bra was cutting me and since there was nobody else any where around I lifted up my shirt, unhooked it and pulled it off from the front. I was feeling a bit drowsy and without thinking I started to rub and pull on my nipples. As they went up I began to feel my pussy getting wet. The bus was now dark except for a few scattered reading lights on towards the front. I decided to rub myself off so I dropped my jeans down then slipped them off.Feeling extra kinky I slipped my panties off for good measure. I put my coat in the empty seat beside me in case somebody came back to use the bathroom.
Sitting there almost nude knowing people were no more then 10 feet away had me super excited. I began to finger myself with one hand while playing with my tits with the other. The motion of the moving bus added to the excitement and I felt a huge orgasm building. I closed my eye's and felt myself start to cum. It was a big one and I was just cumming down when I heard somebody walking up the isle towards me. Quickly I grabbed my coat and covered myself then half closed my eyes and fained sleep. Some old guy walked past me without even looking up and went inside the bathroom. As soon as the door closed I pulled my coat back off and finished myself. 

As the last ebb of my orgasm faded I again grabbed my coat as the old man walked beside me back to his seat. Back by myself again I lewdly spread my legs and started to finger my very wet pussy. Just about the time I thought I could cum again I had a very odd feeling. I looked towards the front of the bus........then to the side......and sitting 2 rows to my left was a very large and very very black man! As our eyes met I realized he'd seen the whole show. As my blood went cold I grabbed my coat and covered myself. Had he been there the whole time? I started trying to find my jeans and he got up and walked my way. I was on the verge of panic as he reached my isle then walked on and into the bathroom. My heart was racing as I found my jeans but just then the guy came back out and plopped down in the seat across the isle from me. He didn't say a word but his eye's were staring right through me. He was very tall about 35 and as I said extra black. It was no wonder I'd missed him when I got on the bus as he was so dark I could barely make out his features sitting beside me. His hands looked huge, almost to big for his body. Sitting there almost naked I found myself almost scared to death but my pussy was getting wetter by the second. I was scared and confused and horny all at the same time, I just froze. Without breaking eye contact he started to rub the front of his pants and that's when I noticed a giant bulge. My pulse started to race as he slowly started working the zipper of his fly down. The fear was still there but my pussy started to tingle. He put his large hand inside his pants then stopped. I pulled my coat back off of myself and he nodded. Slowly he undid his belt and I held my breath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment