Tuesday, June 9, 2009

midtown buzz kill

Humph, sex in the city. not for the likes of me. its discrimination i tell ya. and come to think of it i have never seen a black person in that dive. in a nut shell here's what happened.

tonight earler in the evening about 830 i went to rosies to get a cocktail and a bite to eat. was having a nice enough time and chatting w some other guys at the bar. until it got weird. these 2 guys, the older one more so kept goading me to show my private areas. i declined. i showed them my marriage tat on my back, that was a great dissapointment. i showed them my dog and they kept saying they wanted to see my squirrel..sheesh. so i talked them into playing the lying game and then the weirdness amplified. would you believe they were both wearing the same tie, exactly the same? the younger guy booked,, i encouraged to take pop with. he didnt. then pop told me dont worry baby you're "off the hook" oh i missed a part. whilst i was talking w them the bar keep would not serve me. so i tried to get him to cash me out and he still ignored. pop kept calling him and he ignored. i went downstairs to pee and when i came back pop was gone and bar keep had moved my change to another location in the bar. i asked him were the LE and he said yes. only the paronid survive. i have clients that are LE but they are not sneaks, liars or mysoginistic, sp fat heads. ya reap whatcha sew in this life.

1 comments:

Cunning_Linguist said...

Ya learn to trust your instincts in this world, that's for sure.

Post a Comment